Curling is one of Canada's and the world's premier sports. There is no greater way to spend the long dark winter hours than throwing some rocks, meeting new friends and sharing some good memories and laughs. Whether you're 18 or 80 the Huntley Curling Club is offering a Learn To Curl program, based on the guidelines of the Canadian Curling Association, and offered by a growing number of curling clubs across the country. This is a great way to get introduced to curling and gain entry to a club and its leagues for your ongoing enjoyment and playing of the game!
Some of the best coaches and curlers from our club will be teaching adults how to curl in a structured 10 week program. The cost is $250.00 for 10 sessions and the program includes:
• Sessions are Saturdays, from 1:30pm to 3:30pm and curlers are asked to arrive no later than 1:15pm
• Starts Oct 19, 2019 and runs to Dec 21, 2019
• Maximum 32 Learn to Curlers
• Learn to Curlers receive a "gripper" and a "step-on slider" (and we show you what they are and to use them)
• Brooms are provided for the training